I will protect your pensions. Nothing about your pension is going to change when I am governor. - Chris Christie, "An Open Letter to the Teachers of NJ" October, 2009

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Talking To Teachers At the SOS March - Part III

You know what strikes me as I post all of these conversations with teachers?

No one in the mainstream media is doing this.


Think about it: when's the last time you saw anyone sit down with a group of public school teachers and talk about this stuff at length? Why is that, do you think?

Here's a great couple from Tennessee, both of whom are teachers, cluing us in to what's happening in the state that, in many ways, is the leader in corporate "reform."



I have no doubt that you two have the thanks of hundreds, if not thousands, of Tennessee families. I'm honored to speak to a couple who've led such lives of importance!

No comments: